Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adsense Not Approving
Adsense is not approving my blog wapkacode.net

Why

Do you know any affilate ads or programs relevant to my blog to earn?
You have to recover your site from the following problem to get Adsense approved for your site.
  • Your blog doesn't have a clear Navigation to reach other pages. So make a clear navigation menu.
  • Blog theme was not looking user-friendly. It contains black color. Always choose light color themes.
  • Make a Unique style of writing article. Each of your blogs posts having a different style. Make it unique.
  • Submit your site to Google Webmaster Tools - Google Analytics - and other various Search Engines.

Don't submit your site before recover your site completely from the above steps. After updating, wait at least 30 days to re-submit application again.
@shamilp7@gmail.com like what @trainerplus said. Don't reapply without make the changes.
(09-29-2016, 03:23 PM)waphunt@gmail.com Wrote: @shamilp7@gmail.com like what @trainerplus said. Don't reapply without make the changes.

i made many many changes.I deleted my 7+ Posts including My 3 Mega posts that gotbmost comments in blog.I have changed widgets and many more
(09-30-2016, 03:37 PM)shamilp7@gmail.com Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 03:23 PM)waphunt@gmail.com Wrote: @shamilp7@gmail.com like what @trainerplus said. Don't reapply without make the changes.

i made many many changes.I deleted my 7+ Posts including My 3 Mega posts that gotbmost comments in blog.I have changed widgets and many more

Can you please share the URL address of your mobile blog here...