Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guest Blogging & PBN
I want to know which is better in between Guest Blogging & PBN for traffic point of view ?
(11-04-2016, 06:59 AM)randiv Wrote: I want to know which is better in between Guest Blogging & PBN for traffic point of view ?

It is better you to focus on Guest post Because it will help you to build backlinks to your site. Backlinks will help you to generate more Search Engine Traffic. But the PNB will not help you. It will increase the bounce point of your site and you will lose your search engine traffic.
(11-05-2016, 07:58 AM)waphunt@gmail.com Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 06:59 AM)randiv Wrote: I want to know which is better in between Guest Blogging & PBN for traffic point of view ?

It is better you to focus on Guest post Because it will help you to build backlinks to your site. Backlinks will help you to generate more Search Engine Traffic. But the PNB will not help you. It will increase the bounce point of your site and you will lose your search engine traffic.

Ok, Thanks, This is very Informative Information.  Can we Use PBN for guest blogging point of view ?
Ok, Got It, Please share some free guest blogging sites ?
Just search on google like this query "Guest Posting" + Your category

I mean like this "mobile phones guest post".

Hope you understand.
(11-17-2016, 09:08 AM)waphunt@gmail.com Wrote: Just search on google like this query "Guest Posting" + Your category

I mean like this "mobile phones guest post".

Hope you understand.

Dear I agree with you, But what do you think about paid guest blogging sites. Is it safest way or not, please share your view ?
Good if you have good writing skill
(12-16-2016, 02:43 AM)shamilp7@gmail.com Wrote: Good if you have good writing skill

Ok, Finally I understood.