Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way2Sms 100% Working Script Updated to New Version
[Image: Way2Sms%2BPhp%2BApi%2BScript-min.png]
Introduction:

The script is updated to a new version because of the request from Youtube and from My blog. Now you can download the script from the attachment.

You can check out the working demo here: Demo

If you have any quries related to this script. Please share your comment and replay back soon as possible.

Installation:

You can easly install this script on your server. First of all you need to download the script. Once you downloaded the script. Upload them to your server and extract it to the root folder.

Now access the root folder via browser and there you can see the script runs live.

Thanks

This Thread is Created to Support : http://www.howi.in/2015/07/way2sms-worki...cript.html

Attached Files
.zip   Way2sms Working API Updated Version 3.zip (Size: 41.69 KB / Downloads: 273)
thanks for new updated version 3.zip
I have uploaded the script to the server, please tell me where I have to edit to change
the username and password in which files.
(07-14-2017, 07:22 AM)mans111777 Wrote: I have uploaded the script to the server,  please  tell me where I have to edit  to change
the username and password in which files.

Checkout the function... The Text-box is sending data to the function in the API. So you can checkout the action path in the form....
right, I made the changes. Its working fine.
thanks
(07-15-2017, 09:28 AM)mans111777 Wrote: right, I made the changes. Its working fine.
thanks

You are always welcome my friend.... Go with it keep active on the forum.